1.7

Israel Institute Of Biblical Studies - Shaking my head

The curriculum is great, but Shiela Rot (ROHT) should be pronounced as written (ROT) should be FIRED. I have never met someone who is so unethical.

What a disappointment. This company for almost a year the packages sat and sat at the Post office. THEY REFUSED to take it back. A friend of mine was told that they would charge here $1000 if she quit!!

That is insane. Again, if you are not trying to quit it is smooth sailing... try and quit the program and see what they say. I have tried to call and was told they would get back to me and never did.

I have pictures of the REFUSED packages. I have on a number of occasions explained, faxed, emailed, and nothing happened accept me getting robbed of $436.99 for a cancellation fee when there is NO CANCELLATION FEE!

Then they charged me for things I would have NEVER ordered.

The books cannot be used outside of the course..smh. I keep trying to upload the packaging that says REFUSED and it is saying PDF is over 10mb...

I liked
Teacher, Class mates
I didn’t like
Charged for books i did not want and would never order, Lies about a cancellation fee, Shiela rot, School never called back to resolve, Refused the packages i returned to them
Reason of review
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1505941 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Israel Institute Of Biblical Studies - Shaking my head- response

I got an email saying that someone did not like what I said about the school. The school curriculum is fine, however Shiela Rot (ROHT) which is should be ROT(TEN) is not.

She is an unethical liar. I am not sure who my friend spoke to but they told her she would have to pay in order to quit. I had those items returned to me and it said that they REFUSED to take it back?? I have said all that I am going to in the past.

I don't need to repeat it. God sees everything. I feel sorry for her actually. I feel sorry for anyone who is doing wrong to people.

God said that HE would repay.

Believe it or not. He upholds the righteous, not perfect, just integral.

VirtuousPufferFish111
Review #1505929 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Israel Institute Of Biblical Studies - FRAUD

They charged me a cancellation fee which does not exist. I was taking Hebrew level A and had to cancel B, C, D, E and Shielia Rot told me that there was a cancellation fee. She also said that since I was leaving perhaps I would not mind taking a gift that she was offering so that I would not leave without anything. She offered level B book, keyboard stickers and some other things.

I was in my car on the mainland (I live on Oahu) driving to the next state and she asked had I seen my cancellation policy. I said no. So she wanted to charge me $436.99 I said fine I will take the book that she was offering as a GIFT. I cancelled April 5th and I have been fighting this case since May. I told my credit card company that I refuse to pay a debt that I don't owe.

They sent my cc company a receipt that said I ordered 3 items that magically came up to the $436.99 that was supposed to be a "cancellation fee."

They will not take my calls and no one ever returns my phone calls...They are supposed to be teaching Hebrew and Torah, but are liars. I have a friend who is going through the same. I even mailed back what they sent...UNOPENED and it sat over there for months. They refused to pick it up.

I need to know how to deal with this....

Read

I am a concientious consumer considering enrolling in the biblical hebrew.

I liked
Hebrew level a course, Teacher beth
I didn’t like
Lied to, Charged for items i didnt order, Not returning calls, No integrity
Reason of review
Lied to and defrauded
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1460556 is a subjective opinion of poster.